We Value Your Prayers
- Please join us in praying for the people we serve. They often come to us struggling with issues of addiction, mental health and past trauma and are looking for hope and healing in their lives.
- Pray for our staff who work with compassion and dedication to serve the people who come through our doors every day.
- We are blessed to have so many community partners (other organizations) that we work closely with who help us to do what we do more effectively. Please pray for them and for further collaborations that will continue to help us impact lives.
- Our donors are essential. Without them, we could not serve our residents and clients as we do. Funds come from people who give one time gifts, or give monthly, from churches, from foundations and from the different levels of government. We are thankful for our donors and we ask that you join us in praying for them.
- Hundreds of volunteers work alongside us to serve every year and we ask that you pray for them. Pray that we will continue to have volunteers when needed.
Prayer is essential to our work. We pray for all these things and are encouraged to have you supporting us in prayer too. On behalf of The Salvation Army Community Services (Calgary), and those we serve, you have our sincerest appreciation. May God bless you richly.
Sometimes the donations we receive come with little notes of encouragement. Not only is this a kindness to those we serve, but it is also encouraging to staff. Encouragement matters and we thought you might also enjoy the opportunity to spread some joy. Share your encouraging words through the link below – for clients, residents, or staff – and we will post them throughout our facilities to spread some happiness and hope.