We Value Your Prayers
- Please join us in praying for the people we serve. They often come to us struggling with issues of addiction, mental health and past trauma and are looking for hope and healing in their lives.
- Pray for our dedicated staff who work tirelessly and with compassion to serve the people who come through our doors every day.
- We can’t do what we do without our community partners. These are other organizations who we work closely with. Please pray for them.
- Our donors are an essential to allowing us to serve our residents and clients. Funds come from people who give one time gifts, or give monthly, from churches, from foundations and from the different levels of government. We are thankful for our donors and we ask that you join us in praying for them.
- Hundreds of volunteers work alongside us to serve every year and we ask that you pray for those who are dedicated and for when we need more volunteers in different areas.
On behalf of everyone, and those who we serve, you have our sincerest appreciation. May God bless you richly.